Mount Carmel Health System is seeking a fifth Cardiovascular Surgeon to join the Mount Carmel Cardiac and Vascular Institute in Columbus, Ohio.
Join a multidisciplinary team that works collaboratively to provide each patient with the best possible approach to achieve the best possible outcome. The ideal candidate is a new or recent graduate with training in the full spectrum of CT surgery and open joining the team in summer 2018.
Opportunity to develop a rewarding practice while benefiting from these key features:
- Growing referral base of integrated primary care and subspecialty physicians
- Program has STS three start rating for patient care and outcomes in isolated CABG procedures.
- Structural Heart & Valve Team
- Cardiovascular Services consistently achieves or exceed national benchmarks
- Dedicated CVICU beds
- NP/PA at each site with specialty training
- Experienced RN’s that shift to cover volumes
- Cardiac Anesthesiologists
- Hospital employment with competitive salary and benefits
As one of largest healthcare system in central Ohio, Mount Carmel serves more than a half million patients each year. We utilize state-of-the-art facilities, and clinical excellence to provide optimal patient experiences and attract the best and more inspired physicians.
Mount Carmel Health System is great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus offers a variety of wonderful communities in which to live and raise a family. For more information please contact Cyndi Tussing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-546-4008.